These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Many new and exciting moments right now, just saw on yahoo news that Sadaam has been captured, that' s white a relief to everyobody i think, secondly, the fruits of many a laborous hour have finally paid off. The release of Quincy Hybrids has now happened, it's nice to finally hold the cd in my hand and not just look at everything on paper. I've also finished another project for a friend of my mothers. It's nice to finally wrap up some projects that seemed to last forever. I am also very excited because Tommorow I start back at rokusek design. I'm looking forward to getting back in with professionals and broadening by design and creative horizons. Hopefully in the near future i'll have several more items on my portfolio. Until then. goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home