These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Friday, December 19, 2003

Well I've pretty well completed my first week back at rokusek design. i've done about two website models for the upstage marketing communications. I'm kind of waiting on a definate direction as far as how it should be posted, as well as some company information. I'm enjoying the break from school and I hope it doesn't fly by to fast, i need a little r & r before my last semester of college...shit can't believe college is almost over, scary stuff. Went and checked out the Final saga of Lord of the Rings with my good friend Nathan who i haven't seen since before thanksgiving. I liked the movie, a bit long but time still managed to fly pretty well I suppose. Getting ready to head to St. Louis within the next hour or so. One last weekend with the girl in St. Louis before a couple weeks seperated. I'll miss her but i think the solo time will serve as a good energizer for me, lots of time to play around with FLASH 5 and Bryce and collect my thoughts. Untill next time, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home