These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Well, the weekend has come and gone once more. Christmas looms around the corner and i still haven't done any shopping, guess it's a good thing i work best under pressure. I got back to town at about 1:30 and pursued the adventures of Grand Theft Auto 3 for PS2...my little present to myself...guess i did do some shopping...even though it was for myself. I then began re-running by network cables at the house. Didn't take long to get the lovely taste of celing panels and dust upon my pallete. Now i have a connection in both of my rooms, and no longer where there is no computer at all. I was glad to get that done. Oh yeah, i was excited to see that it will be possible to run a dual monitor setup with my computer, i had by doubts as of late, but i recently came upon an article explaining different methods and connection types, now i know I CAN do it after all. Only draw back is that i need another monitor, flatscreen would be nice.............yeah.....so since i don't think i'm gonna have four hundred bucks to burn i might look into standard monitors, Oh well we'll see how that all develops, i've also been working on side project of trying to get an old touchscreen beast working again, hopefully I make some progress with that soon. Come to think of it i have alot of little projects i'm right in the middle of...i'll save those for another time, as well as more bloggin, cause it's late and i'm tired....farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home