These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas, I have officially decided to offer my design services to the local music scene around quincy. I plan on offering web page design, album design, logo work, and flyer design. I decided to not set any standard pricing, because i know that kids in bands around town won't be able to afford the actual pricing of professionals. Hence I decided a good way to build up my portfolio is to offer cheap design. They get affordable design work and I get quality items for my portfolio. I'm pretty excited about it and I hope it takes off, i've gotten a couple of random nibbles so far, and I hope it continues. I plan on getting all my quincy hybrid items together and prepare it for entry in my portfolio today. Got some good stuff for christmas...a firewire pci card for my laptop...very cool..now I just have to utitlize it some. I got a little t.v. to set by my desktop dell so i can design and check out the ole tele. Wel I gots some work to do, laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home