These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Monday, December 29, 2003

Feels like the weekend lasted forever, four days of hanging out taking it easy. Damn it felt good. Enough laziness though, i have decided to rework a travis hoffman music site. I have on up an running....although almost abandonned by me... at It's not as bad as my first attempt at the whole site....but still. I know now how much more i'm capable of. I'm trying to promote my design skills around the area with local bands and individual artist, no real excitement yet, but it's only been a few days since i've began marketing myself...we'll see what happens. I finally have some ideas for a assigned ad campaign via upstage marketing communications. I basically had nothing to go on except that the ad is for financial advisors, however I think i FINALLY have a design and advertising concept, i'm anxious to toss it out and see what happens, i'm not overly expectant of it going all the way, but it least they can't accuse me of not giving it a shot.
It's nice this time of year, having all the old friends back in town, got to jam with my best bud nathan...many a moment was spent in the past pursuing band activities and hanging out, so it's nice to be able to hang out once again, and reminisce as well as keep on doing what we enjoy. It's hard to believe this is my last school "christmas break" doesn't seem possible that it is quickly winding down. Soon i'll begin getting my name out around St. Louis and entering the whole scary job market...as well as the real world, i've somewhat began scanning over apartment ads just to get an idea of what's out there and for how much, that has put me to some ease, well as much as can be expected. I look forward to a place of my own however, a kitchen to cook in a room to work, all those little things like..I'll be at MY home..that will be nice I think. Wow it's 1a.m. on Monday morning, I should definately be asleep right now..but i'm not. I think my brain works best late at night/early in the morning. Lots of random thoughts. I think however that I'll move on to dreamland and see what the rest of the day holds for me. I've got some fresh ideas and a weekend of rest under my belt...so for all I know I just may be unstopable. farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home