These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Monday, January 12, 2004

Wow it's been forever since my last blog. Seems like the christmas vacation flew by. I'm now back sitting in front of the laptop in my dorm room. Since my last entry I was able to finish my newspaper ad and see it in the paper...finally get my sweet dual monitor firewire ready dell bad ass desktop good to go. It's cool. I'm currently looking for busy work to keep my mind occupied..ideally busy work that helps my design skills and knowledge base. I'm beginning to enter as many online resume job posting resources as posible, two down, god knows how many to go. I'm glad to be back at school I guess, I'm ready to finish up my college experience and move on to the rest of my life....scary as it is. My target goal right now is to become a genious in Macromedia Flash and Adobe Premiere. I wouldn't mind tacklin Maya..if i can find a version...but i'm not gonna count on it..that's for sure. I still have some needed updating to do to the website as far as portfolio and resume are concerned..we'll see how that goes. Slumber undoubtedly looms around the corner for me right now, it's late and i'm anxious to see what the first day back of class holds...even though in will be only one class tommorow. I intend to get back on my daily blogging schedule. Hopefully it will not be another step paving the way on the road of good intentions. Good Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home