These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I GOT A JOB!!!!!! I am proud to announce that I have been hired on as a graphic designer for the world wide company "Universal Sewing Company". I had my first interview Tuesday. I was called back for a second interview thursday and was hired on the spot. I guess there were around 80 different applicants. I totally smoked them all. Feels damned good. I start Tuesday. They use IBM systems, which is kind of a downer for a mac addict like me. But i got my start on the PC and definately can hold my own on it. But overall that's quite alright. My main job duties will be preparing images after photography. I'll be responsible for cutting out the image from it's background, fixing any blemishes, and then enhancing the image. I'm really pumped up about the job. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home