These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Monday, May 24, 2004


Thougth i'd toss up a screenshot of the daniel tieken website i finished recently. It's available to see at www.danieltieken.com . Not a very productive day today. The Guitar Center called me today and said there will be open interviews on thursday. Hopefully I make a good impression and get a job for a while. I need it I tire of sitting around here every day wishing i was being productive. Gonna make a quincy run tommorow. Finished the movie of the zoo but i was having troubles with idvd burning the movie. The movie looks pretty good now it's only a matter of figuring out why iDVD didn't want to burn the project right. Hopefully i get it squared away soon. Laters.
Travis Hoffman copyright 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home