These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

We're all moved in. Just settling in the new apartment. After a bit of toil and termoil i've finally gotten the internet to all my computers. It's nice to see my Dell and G5 getting to know one another. Not to mention it's nice to have all the comps in the same room...let alone the same town. I'm back on the scent of a job here in St. Louie, got an interview tommorow at a kinkos about fifteen or twenty minutes away. I think i got a pretty good chance of snagging the job, but we'll see. I figured kinko's isn't where i want to be for long, but it should turn out to be a nice leapboard to other genres, not to mention i'll get an increased knowledge base with the printing/bindery scene. I'm just finally getting everything organized here in the apartment and i REALLY need to finish up a couple jobs and get a communication started again, last couple of weeks have been busier than i had imagined them being. Oh well. Picked up Farcry for the Dell, i've heard it has some mad graphics and is fun, i was not disapointed. Problem with me and first person shooters is that i get so deep in the game that like it'll startle me sometimes if one of the bad dude jumps up. feel like an idiot sitting there and then getting startled. Oh well, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home