These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Monday, February 23, 2004

Well so much for updating every day or week, been about a month now. Alot of little stuff happening, I'm waiting for my self promotional resume type brochures to get done printing. They should be ready to roll by tommorow, then I'll start sending them out, I have twenty six addresses right now, and i'm not content as of yet, so the St. Louis area should be heavily saturated with them, a good thing i hope. I've gotten my mac and all neccesary components to enhance it. I love it, borrowed some software as well. On the musical front I recorded a rough version of a song called Falling from grace again. I'm not completely happy with it, but it's still a work in progress. I haven't had any time to do anything musically, college is keeping my damned busy and I'm starting to get some independant design projects in, so that'll eat up my time. In two weeks i'll be heading to california with my girlfriend for a week...spring break. Being as thought i've never flown before i'm more than a little aprehensive and i just want to get the flying business out of the way. Should be fun. Another week of school is here and i'm sure i'll have some miscellaneous projects that will eat into the whole job searching thing, as well as individual projects. I'm pretty stressed right now with about five different people asking me all the questions about what if i don't get a job in st.louis, how will i afford the cost of living, what if everything doesn't work out. Yeah this is probably the most stressfull time of my life yet. I'm just trying to take it day by day so i don't go insane. These people must think that i've never thought about all the what ifs......truth is yeah i don't have any answers for all the what ifs, but on the same account i'm busting my ass trying to ensure that it doesn't come to that. The idea of the real world and the rest of my life is one really scary thing, what i wouldn't give for another couple years of college, all you lower classmen have it damned good right now. The real world is one scary beast. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home