These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well first week of school is pretty much in the books. I have come to realize that my internship definately taught me alot. It seems right now like what should be new material i'm learning is all review. It's kind of nice, but at the same rate it's a bit hard to get into. I've began construction of my new music website, I really like it's look, clean and simple with a few bells and whistles, possible even a flash display, we'll see when that time comes. I'm still tinkering with flash 5, haven't had much time to really play with it as much as i'd like, but the whole construction of a newwebsite can really kill alot of time, but i think it's moving by pretty fast. Helped celebrate my buddy Dan's 21st birthday last night, good time, got him pretty drunk, but not too hammered. Didn't do any real drinking outside a beer, but that's ok i was more interested on seeing a prevously unseen "Drunk Dan". Not only did i see it, but it's on tape, hell yeah. Well one morre class to go then i'm St. Louis bound. Next week I plan on heading to quincy on tuesday night to check out this new coffee shop deally, i'm anxious to see how that goes, i've heard pretty good things about the atmosphere from reliable sources, so we'll see what happens. I need to sit down and go over some songs so I have somewhat of a playlist come tuesday. Should be fun, I really miss the whole coffee shop atmosphere, hopefully this place will capture it to some degree. Well until next time....laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home