These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Well I've recovered from a nasty case of bronchitis....and i'll most likely have a cold by the end of the week. Damn it's cold here in Macomb, so far the high for the week has been like below ten degrees...not to mention the windchill which has made every day feel like 0 degrees or below. I don't mind the cold, but the wind really sucks. I just purchased a G4 mac on Ebay, I look forward to enhancing my Mac knowledge with one of my very own, it's not state of the art by any means, but I think it will work quite nicely for what I'll use it for. My feet are cold...I swear they've been cold for like three hours straight, winter can really suck..and I like cold weather, but this is ridiculous. Not a whole lot to report design wise or musically, I've been keeping busy with school and work, I have however started on a online resume/portfolio for my buddy Dan Tieken. We're going for a simplistic professional approach, I'm just waiting for content right now....but aren't we all in the grand scope of things. Wel i've gotta go get and get in the print production mode, laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home