These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Been a while since my last entry, my birthday has come and gone, it was a good time,nothing fancy, got a nice watch from my girlfriend. She recently got a job at Hobby Lobby, which is either a really good thing because she loves that store, or a really bad thing, cause she likes that store....and now she gets a discount. Lots to report on the design front. Things have been relatively slow, but now it seems like things may be picking up in a big way. I believe another Album design project is comming by way, it won't be as intense as Quincy Hybrids, but it'll be alot different. I also may have a web design project in store for some Hunting outfitters. I'm also wanting to revamp my website a bit now that i have abit of flash under my belt. I'm heading to St. Louis tonight. Oh yeah and I've taken up pipe smoking, its enjoyable to me, and it smells better than cigars. Oh yeah, i'm getting a Mac G5 which is gonna be so freaking cool I can't wait for it to get here, i'm psyched. Other then that not a whole lot happening, Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home