These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Aye, I'm sleepy. I'm also thirsty. An unfortunate situation to be in to thirsty to fall asleep and too tired to get up and quench my thirst.....I'm lazy. Not many things to report today, of course for me there never really is, but I'm gonna continue to use the word "report" to pretend that anything I say is of some great interest to a completely pathetically bored individual. April and I checked out the new Jack Black/Ben Stiller comedy Envy this afternoon. Pretty good flick. I think both gave a very good performance. Black continues to display his great physical comedy abilities while Stiller give his typically hilarious everyday man with issues role. I must say a scene stealer was Chris Walken who really played his bum strangely agreable person to a delightfull degree. I recommend you all check it out if the opportunity presents it's self. Checked out the Sunday Classifieds there are two adds for graphic designers. I'm gonna see about following up on them tomorrow. Lots of stuff I need to do tommorow. Sure am glad there's no job or way of income to get in the way of sitting around the house going insane........not. I'm gonna bring this entry to an early close I think. I'm sleepy and my thirst has grown to a disturbing level to where I think i'll actually do something about it. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home