These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, May 23, 2004


So we checked out the zoo today. I love that place. I'm like a little kid there all amazed by animals and stuff. I brought my digital video camera and my digital camera today, got about a half hours worth of video that i'm already playing with in iMovie and iDvd. Among the sites at the zoo were a killer penquin display indoors, penguins were really active and fun today. There were also these two weird looking huge rabbit dealiis doing the nasty in the water. It was amusing, felt kind of dirty taping it though...but hey, that's nature. I did however manage to enhance the experience in iMovie by overdubbing the audio with a little Marvin Gaye's Let's get it on. Yeah, it's the simple things in life that make me smile. I checked out the sunday post dispatch and saw a couple of ads for part time graphic designers. I was able to locate on on maps.com and it's like a half hour drive, I think i'll probably go ahead and apply, even thought it's far away and only part time. I'm hoping to hear something from anybody this week about all the applications i've put in this past week. I'm planning on a Quincy run this week to settle some banking issues and grab a few miscellaneous items that I continue to forget at the house. Not much else happening. Peace.
Travis Hoffman copyright 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home