These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, May 23, 2004


Thought this was a neat little quick pic of my acoustic. I've finally started picking it back up again. It's been a long time since i put the guitar down and stopped song writing because of a musical and lyrical rut of sorts. But after about five minutes of messing around I had alot of different ideas. For a long time i figured my music days were over, but I think I definately have another album in me. It's alot of work to do, but if i continue to have ideas like i've been having. The idea of a new album is definately looking good. Heck, since I'm in St.Louis now there might even be decent open mic nights around here. I'm not getting my hopes up, but that'd be neat to get out playing again...especially for people who will appreciate the music. Nothing against quincy...but the kids there don't want anything to do with your music if you're not punk emo or hardcore. Hopefully St. Louis may be more open minded. I've been applying at more places today, a guitar store, an office supply store, and borders... book store. I doubt anything will pay off, but it would definately be nice. I've recently just got a new web server lined up at www.godaddy.com I'm hoping to redo the travishoffman.com website so that i can incorporate my blogs and other aspects of life into it. We'll see how that goes. Finished Daniel Tieken's website. I'm pretty happy with it. Well that's about it I suppose, I think we're going to the zool tommorow. I'm gonna bring my camera and digital video camera and hopefully get some cool stuff to play with with Final Cut Express and photoshop. Laters.
Travis Hoffman copyright 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home