These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004


Hey hey, here dropping a fresh hot blog now. Not much happening now, was a whirlwind of a weekend however. April's mom, sister and stepdad flew in from L.A. this weekend and kicked it here in St. Louis. Not a bad time. I have realized however that our apartment is definately a two person apartment. Don't get me wrong they were cool and everything, but dang, space filled up fast. They took out at about four this morning and made it back safe around eleven a.m. i did some more online job hunting today. No definate leads, but at least I'm continuing to saturate the area with my resume. Hopefully it will pay off soon. Not much happening other then that, I finally made it past a level on my James Bond game on the ole pc. It only took me about a year to get past it.....taking in consideration i havent' had time to play it for like the last year. it's a beautifull full moon tonight. It' been pretty nice today and yesteday, storms however were abundant this weekend, tornado central down here in st louis. Well till next time, lata.
Travis Hoffman copyright 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home