These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

clouds


clouds
Originally uploaded by travishoffman.
Well I've decided to finally post again after a long while. Lot's of things to say, but i'll try to be brief. I've almost completed the movie "Interview with Mr. StufFed" I just have to put a litle intro to it and drop it on a dvd. I think it turned out well. Hopefully i can add a clip or to the website. I've also begun work on a new project on the different edge of the spectrum. I'm doing a documentary on the life of my father. It's going to be a HUGE project and i'm looking forward to it. I got a camera phone now so I should have some neato pics up here from time to time. This pic is from the road to Springfield Illinois, April, Mom and I headed up there this past weekend so that I could get some pics of places my dad was connected with. I have so much scanning to do it's not even funny. It's all good though. Well that'll do it for now. Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home