These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

it's been much too long since I've last blogged. I guess there's a pretty good reason though....not much has been happening worth noting. Just putting in the regular work hours. Hard to believe I've been down here for what used to be known as summer. April starts school on Monday. So do my friends up at Western. Hard to believe for the first time in a long time I won't be heading back to the confides of school. Gotta admit it's definately weird. I have however discovered via the itunes radio this old time radio station. Not like classic oldies...but vintage radio programming from the thirties fourties and fifties. For some reason I'm captivated by it.Hell, i'm listening to it right now. I have plans to pick up a mac 23 inch moniton and a 12 inch basic powerbook here in the next week. My grandma gave all the children and grandchildren some money recently. Reason being, I think...that if she doesn't give it away she'll have to pay taxes or it will go to the government or something. Regardless, with my father being deceased my sister and I share his portion, as well as our individual amounts. It's an unexpected surprise. Yeah I realize computer related purchases are probably the most unneccesary thing for me, but dammit. once i get a nice monitor and a mac laptop in my mind I'm done buying, and there's no better time then now to just get it out of my system so I don't spend my days thinking and mullling over how i should have picked the purchases up. Oh well. I've made up my mind anyways, and I'm sticking to it. Well I guess that'll do it. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home