These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Snoop bloggy blog here.... Sitting out the balcony on a cool overcast sunday evening. Call me crazy, but I love a cool gray day. I almost wish it was sprinkling a little. I kept on falling asleep watching the race today. My man Gordon pulled in a respectable second while Kurt Bust took the checkered. Well the zoo at the aparment shot out of here at about nine or so. The kids were actually well behaved for the most part. That was a pleasant surprise. Other then the apartment being filled to the tee, it wasn't a bad visit. We saw the cardinals get beat on friday night by the giants. It would have been nice to see them win, but that's how it goes I suppose, still a good time. Yesterday we headed over to the zoo and had a good time, then we pretty well hung out. Couldn't have had better weather if we slipped the meteorologist a fifty. I picked up the cat from the vet on yesterday, she's doing really good after being declawed. We got this pain medicine that was optional, i think it kind of knocks her out, but other then that she seems to be doing great. I'm pondering going out and grabbing some pics of my magnum and putting them up here on the ole trusty blog, we'll see how that goes. My ambition has a tendency to disapear quickly. The damned drier is making loverly demonic noises again. I went out to target today and picked up a a drying rack until management gets over here and deals with the drier. Let's just say I'm not gonna hold my breath there. Was pleasantly surprised to see that a good buddy of mine Chris Koetters has a blog going now. I was happy to see that since unfortunately we don't have to much time to converse these days, and a blogs a great way to kind of get a feel for how everything is going for somebody. Well I suppose i should get to work on being constructive. Till next time, laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home