These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hooray for darkness. Driving to work today it seemed like the power was back on on all the traffic lights, then it hit, the lifeless non-lit traffic lights, as I rounded the corner to work i saw them, the freaking generators were still there. Sure enough still no power. That storm really must have fried something major. Today however we were all send home at about 9:30 so that wasn't too bad, this time insteading of staring into darkness I conversed with my supervisor, Jack that was a pretty good time. Then I headed home and crashed on the couch and took a two hour nap with the cat. It was pretty good but i shouldn't take naps, unless it's like a four hour nap i'm really groggy, so eventually i snapped out of naptime mode and got some work done on my website. I think i successfully have my flash movie preloading now. Only time will tell, well it's off for some chineese food in a bit, so later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home