These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Bloggy blog blog I'm gonna blog now. Let's see it's the fourth of july today, didn't check out any firework festivities, however we did go and see the Terminal. It was a pretty good flick. I had no idea that Tom Hanks had such an appeal to old people. The place was PACKED with them, like the retirement home bus just pulled out of the parking lot. Anyways. I have one week work in the bag. Not too shabby. It's probably the first job that I've had little to no stress whatsoever. I know it's early....but I really don't foresee alot of pressure, that's kind of cool, i must admit it's taking some getting used too. I finished a quick project this past Friday. It's a customer appreciation picnic announcement for 1st farm credit services in quincy. It was a real quick turnaround. I'll probably post it up on the website eventually in the portfolio. Speaking of the portfolio. I've successfully updated and did some renovating to the graphic design portion of the website. Minor changes, but i think it really helped out alot. I've got graphic design project brewing in my mind as of now. It's going to be more comedic piece. I was thinking how funny it is sometimes when a person has a odd, or ironic last name, and they decide to open a business. Well it seems that sometimes the last name and the business name seem to collide violently. I thought i'd either get some pictures of various businesses, and then photoshop the signs in front to strange names. Like Swindlehr Autobody for example. It's still in development. I think i might do a simple flash thing and post it...much like the ageless wanderer... of course I'm still figuring out the whole preloader thing, which will actually make it viewable, but all in good time. I'm starting to wrap up the dvd goddess project. should be a couple of weeks to get the final project done. My man Jeff Gordon picked up a win last night at the Pepsi 400. He dominated the majority of the race from pole to checkered. Jimmie Johnson took a close second. Great finish. Good stuff. Well the night grows late and I gotta haul my butt to work tommmorow, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home