These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Good saturday evening to you all. It's been a lovely unpreductive saturday for me. I enjoyed it immensely. Unfortunately there's really not alot on my mind I suppose. Let's see...hmm, oh yeah I finally have my new computer system up and running at work. It took about a month to get but even being the mac head I am, it's one sweet PC machine. It's got dual 2.6 processors and 2gigs of RAM. This mofo can really run. The IT guys also set me up with dual 18 inch flat screen monitors. The system and the monitors are all Dell. I'm really digging the flatscreens, they're new and have about a half inch bezel along the outside. Much much better then the old style of about two inches. It's a really stylish and great performing machine. But to be honest, I kind of feel like I'm wasting the performance, because I really don't do heavily processor intensive tasks as of now, just some photo editing and pathing in photoshop. But hey, whatever I'm not complaining. It is however kind of cumersome doing shortcuts from the Mac to pc platform, instead of hitting the option key on the mac, which is the windows key on a pc you have to hit the control key on the pc. I don't know how many times I hit the windows key in one day, but the dang menu is CONSTANTLY opening. On a different note, I took in a good portion of the Democratic National Convention the week. I figure it's about time i get in tune with each candidates issues and platforms. I thought it was a pretty well put together round of propaganda. I guess I like Kerry, but more then anything I just want to see someone other then Bush at 1600 Pensylvania Ave. I plan on checking out the Republicas fiesta here in August to see what their propaganda machines have to dish out. I think my supervisor at work said it best when asked about politics and whatnot....."I avoid it like the plague". I like that alot. Well regardless somebody has to run this country, so I want to be absolutely sure i know the issues and where everybody stands. I encourage you all to do the same and know what your candidate stands for not just the name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home