These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Alright alright. Happy turkey day yesterday. We headed up to quincy and had thanksgiving. Good food, good times. Headed back home today..friday... Not much new to report. I met up with Dan yesterday to look at what he had going for the monopoly movie. He's got a great start. We tossed around a few ideas and I put my two cents in here and there. I think this will work out well. I'm still cruising in the PT cruiser till the magnum is out of the shop...hopefully by the end of the week. Driving up to quincy wednesday night was no fun whatsoever, what usually takes two and a half hours ended up taking about four. Good times....it was snowy and there were wrecks, as well as just backed up trafffic. Plus we took april's 92 accord. I'm so used to making the trip in the magnum that is was quite an adjustment. All is well thought got to and back in one piece. I've been pretty lazy today and plan on doing the same for sat. and sunday. I'm digging this four day weekend...damn it feels like a sunday though, oh well. I have a nice lead on the project i'm doing on my dad. i came across a webpage that is like a vietnma scrapbook, and I found a picture of my dad on it. I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of someone from his division who knew him. I'm not expecting much, but since I know very little about his time in vietnam anything will be great in my book. Well I'm gonna call it at that. Peace Love...and pleasant digestion of all your thanksgiving foods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home