These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

getting stuff done


100_1382
Originally uploaded by travishoffman.
Sunday evening...i have somewhat of a sense of accomplishment today. I have successfully uploaded Interview with Mr. Stu Ffed to it's own webpage at travishoffman.com. I've also uploaded both of my music albums to travishoffman.com's music section. Tommorow morning i take the magnum in to get fixed. Thanksgiving is looming around the corner. We're heading up to quincy for turkey day. I'm looking forward to Mom's oyster dressing. Speaking of food, man I made some corned beef the other day...that was some good stuff, i've been eating the heck out of it. My project on my father is slowly making progress I interviewed my mother, sister, andgrandmother the other weekend . There's still alot to do but i'm not going to rush it. This Saturday I'm heading to Hannibal to meet Dan to see the progress and production of the new bearded llama production a comedy piece about the board game monopoly. I'm taking a backseat to this production, and am just going to handle some filming and the editing. It's Dan's baby, and I have no problems with that at all. I have plenty on my plate anyways. Eventually I will have a couple of pages up on travishoffman.com pertaining to Bearded Llama Productions as a description and a rundown of the monopoly flick in the early stages. Well, that's really about all I know. Chow for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home