These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

happenings


Steeple
Originally uploaded by travishoffman.
not a whole lot going on right now. It's been rainy and cold these last couple of days. That makes for some fun driving to and from work here in st. louis. I'm still looking for contacts from my dad's vietnam service time. I got a hold of a person who remembered him slightly. No stories or anything, but that's cool I didn't expect much hopefully he may have some names of people who recollect him. I need to start scheduling some more interviews with some aunts and uncles...hopefully i can get that stuff done aroung christmas. I have a day off tomorrow and hopefully i can get some stuff done on my dad's project. I have plans on redoing the graphic design portion of travishoffman.com hopefully something nice in Flash...but i'm not holding my breath on that one. Well. Oh just in case you were wondering that church is the church my mom and dad got married in. I love the architecture of churches. Anyways, laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home