These are my ideas, my thoughts, my humble words and musings of me, a ponderer and liver of life.

Friday, April 08, 2005

ponderplace april and travis

Lot's of things happening since the last post way back when. April and I have taken up Podcasting. You can check it out at www.theponderplace.com . That's taking up alot of time. I think come summer i'm going to dive back into the project i'm doing on my father. I'm also talking with some contacts about designing graphics for a software program in development. On our podcast I ponder different topics that I've thought about..typically way too much. I think I'm going to post my "rants" here as well in the ponderplace shownotes. I'm trying to get back into singing and songwriting, but it's hard to get motivated for some reason. All in good time I suppose. More to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home